Johnny Cash Ring of Fire Jumbo
Johnny Cash is a wonderful subject for a Jumbo guitar. This legendary artist deserves his own designed guitar with mother of pearl head on the headstock. The top of the guitar looks very deep and dark. After ‘he shot a man in Reno’ ;), he made a vow to wear only black. But he redeemed himself by making beautiful music for the world and I can’t think of a better tribute for the man in black.
- Sitka spruce top
- Back: Rosewood
- Sides: Rosewood
- Neck: C-shape, maple and figured ipé
- Fretboard: coromandel with mother of pearl inlays
- Medium Jumbo frets
- Headstock: ebony top and handmade mother of pearl Johhny Cash inlay
- Celluloid turtle 4-ply scratch plate
- Coromandel bridge with rosewood/pearl pins
- K&K passive pickup system
- Shaller Keystone tuners (ratio: 1:16).